The following initiatives are considered in the "Agri-environmental Management" service:
- Support in the framework of legislation in the practical application of Agri-environmental measures (AEM).
- Technical support for decision-making in the scope of integrated production and good agricultural practices, including:
- Visiting the Member for monitoring the health situation of their plants (plan established with the respective technical staff);
- Preparation and revision of lists of active substances approved for grapevine disease and pests;
- Issuance of informative technical newsletters;
- Issuance of notices monitoring the health situation of plants;
- Treatment and provision of regional information on diseases and pests;
- Help in the preparation of field journals;
- Help in the collection and treatment of soil and plant samples in the sampling plot or plots;
- Provision of information regarding the compliance with the other rules relating to the Practice of Integrated Production;
- Supporting the process of certification of production that will be performed by the Private Office for Control (POC), as indicated in the application process;
- Support in complying with Good Agricultural Practices and the rules of Conditionality;
- Provision of information on reference plots for supporting the practice of Integrated Production;
- Provision of climate information at the DDR level;
- Preparation of applications for Agri-environmental Measures, RPU (Single Payment Scheme), MZDs (Maintenance of Agricultural Activity in Less Favoured Areas) and ITIs (Integrated Territorial Interventions);
- Monitoring of the administrative proceedings at IFAP;
- Support in the resolution of issues related to the control of applications.
ADVID provides a team of experts for the applications of greater complexity, which are usually submitted by winemakers in the Demarcated Douro Region.